Sunday, December 02, 2007

Discourse on Method

How am I
today, yesterday,
How is the
weather this week
What do the
clouds look like

How do I shape
la ti do mi re ti do mi la
What do I do with
wet plaster

How was dinner Saturday night
did you make out on her porch
At what angle do you
tilt your head
how far can you go
before pain happens
(to your face or worse)

How many ways can I arrange 6 characters
or put fifty things into
seven boxes or die
What is the probability that
any two people from
a sample (size n, where n is an element of
funny looking N)
shared saliva between the hours of four
and five A. M.
What's the deal with soap
and daytime television:

Is it cold
tonight (yes, I feel sometimes)
How do I melt
Why am I on fire

How are you
How are you real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home